Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Myles O, Thomas WJ, Daniels JT, Aronson N. Infected Endovascular Stents Managed With Medical Therapy Alone. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2000; 51:471-476.
- Belford A, Myles O, Magill A, Wang J, Myhand RC, Waselenko JK. Thrombotic Microangiopathy (TMA) and Stroke Due to Human Herpesvirus-6 (HHV-6) Reactivation in an Adult Receiving High-Dose Melphalan with Autologous Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation. Am J Hematol 2004;76:156-162.
- Myles, O, Wortmann GW, Cummings JF, Barthel RV, Patel S, Crum-Cianflone NF, Negin NS, Weina PJ, Ockenhouse CF, Joyce DJ, Magill AJ, Aronson NE, Gasser RA Jr. Visceral leishmaniasis: clinical observations in 4 US army soldiers deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq, 2002-2004. Arch Intern Med 2007;167(17):1899-901.
- Hakre S, Peel SA, O’Connell RJ, Sanders-Buell EE, Jagodzinski LL, Eggleston JC, Myles O, etc. Transfusion-transmissible viral infections among US military recipients of whole blood and platelets during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.Transfusion 2011 Mar;51(3):473-85.
- Scott PT, Hakre S, Myles O, Sanders-Buell EE, Kijak GH, McCutchan FE, O’Connell RJ, Peel SA, Eggleston JC, Sateren WB, Robb-McGrath M, Mott RL, Tobler SK, Nolan E, Petruccelli BP, Michael NL, Cersovsky SB. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2012 Mar 13. [Epub ahead of print]
Non-Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Myles O, Wortmann GW, Cummings JF, Barthel RV, Patel S, Crum-Cianflone NF, Negin NS, Weina PJ, Ockenhouse CF, Joyce DJ, Magill AJ, Aronson NE, Gasser RA. Two Cases of Visceral Leishmaniasis in U.S. Military Personnel–Afghanistan, 2002-2004.MMWR 2004;53:2:265-268.
Abstracts and/or Proceedings
- Infected endovascular palmaz stents successfully managed with medical therapy alone. Podium Presentation at the American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine Army Region Scientific Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, 1999.
- Knowledge, Beliefs and Attitudes among HIV-1 infected Military Beneficiaries Regarding Smallpox Disease and Vaccination. Myles O, Hawkes C, Cameron A, Flaks H, Howard R, Aronson N. Poster Presentation at Eight Annual Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, 29 September – 3 October 2003.
- Impact of race on time to virologic failure in HIV-1 infected patients receiving efavirenz based therapy. O Myles, PH Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, 11-16 July, 2004.
- Visceral leishmaniasis in U.S. Army Soldiers Deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq. O Myles, J Cummings, G Wortmann, S Patel, R Vincent Barthel, P Weina, N Crum, C Ockenhouse, A J Magill, N Aronson, RA Gasser. Late breaker oral presentation in clinical tropical medicine. The American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 53rd Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, Florida, 7-11 November, 2004.
- Paecilomyces lilacinus infection in a post-lung transplant patient taking campath-1H. J Woodrow, O Myles, D. Craft, C Ockenhouse. 54th American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, 11-15 December, 2005. (Poster)
Major Invited Speeches
- AIDS: The role of health professionals. Presented at Howard University College of Allied Health Sciences, Washington DC, 1993.
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Preceptorship Course. Presented at the District of Columbia AIDS Education and Training Center, Washington, DC, 1993.
- A discussion with a person with AIDS. Presented at the National AIDS Minority Information and Education’s HIV/AIDS training seminar, Washington, DC, 1993.
- Overview of Lyme Disease. Presented as Medical Staff Lecture Rounds, A. Rader U.S. Army Health Clinic, Fort Myer, Virginia, November 23, 2005.
- Walter Reed Project in Kenya: Improving Access to Care and Developing a Globally Effective HIV-1 Vaccine. Ride for World Health, DC Fundraising Event. 21 May 2007.
- Minority recruitment in AIDS Clinical Trials. Presented at the American Academy of Physician Assistant’s Conference, Miami Beach, Florida, 1993.
- Minority Access to Clinical Trials. Presented at the National Skills Building Conference-National Minority AIDS Council, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1993.
- Health Disparities in HIV-1 Infected Patients. Presentation at the Association for Academic Minority Physicians, Inc. Annual Meeting, Naples, Florida, 14-16 October, 2005.